The INTEGRA lightweight concrete Flooring System has been designed and manufactured to provide the best protection during all stages of construction.
Unlike all other AAC products in the market, we have developed our premium INTEGRA flooring panel manufacture to incorporate the latest ‘AQUAPEL’ compounds to ensure the panels are superhydrophobic through the entire panel.
keeping the water out of the INTEGRA panel you are assured of the lightest panel at all stages of construction this speeds up installation, reduces the load to the structural walls (other panels absorb water increasing the weight) also eliminates delays for application of flooring overlays.
Faster, cost-effective, and durable – what more could you ask for.
- Solid feel reducing the bounce and flex of timber sheet or board flooring.
- Extremely strong, each panel is reinforced with corrosion-protected steel mesh.
- The panels fit snugly together to form a strong and smooth floor ready to accept just about any floor covering including floor tiles, floating timber floors and carpet.
- Reduced foot-fall noise between floors and elimination of post-construction ‘squeaking’ associated with particle board floors.
- Can be easily installed by qualified tradespeople, such as carpenters, or by one of our registered Rockcote Contractor teams.