At Properly Plastered Ltd we take great pride in turning out top quality work that we and our clients can be proud of.
I am Glenn Munro and have been in the exterior plastering field for 27 years and a Rockcote applicator for the past 23 years. I am a BCITO and 'Licensed Building Practitioner' qualified tradesman and currently sit on the BCITO N.A.G.I support a team of 14 staff most have been with me for several years. My 4 onsite foremen are experienced, BCITO qualified tradesmen who are supported onsite by other BCITO trademsman. All our team have quality as their utmost priority and are excellent at their jobs.
We actively comply with all current Health & Safety procedures and will conduct ourselves professionally on your project.I am 100% committed to Resene Construction Systems, as I believe their products are the best and the support offered by this company for my customers and myself is unrivaled by any other on the market today.We enjoy working for some of Canterbury’s best builders and have been involved in several award winning Master Builders projects, both locally and nationally.
We can tackle any project from small landscaping walls, to renovations/insurance/EQC work, to the most lavish million dollar homes. We also offer a full plaster cladding maintenance and repaint service.Quite simply at Properly Plastered Ltd we believe in Plaster done Properly!
– National Applicator of the Year 2000, 2006, 2007, 2013
– NZ Master Builders ‘$600K – $1M’ House of the Year 2006 for A.W.Wallace builder
– Southern Region Applicator of the Year 2000, 2006, 2007, 2008,2012, 2013
– Renovation Award 2004, 2008, 2009
– Southern Region Group Housing Award Winner 2006, 2009, 2010, 2018
– Canterbury Master Builders ‘Supreme House of the Year’ 2008, for Jim The Builder
– Plasterman workmanship Award 2008, 2009, 2010
– Rockcote Plastering Excellence Award 2008, 2009, 2010,2012, 2013
– Plastering Excellence Award 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013
– Business Achievement Award 2006, 2012, 2013, 2018
– Southern Region Interior Award 2013
– Resene Construction Systems Platinum Award 2013
– Resene Construction Systems High Distinction Award 2013
– National Rockcote house of the year Winner 2000-2004, 2008, 2009, 2015,2016
– Southern Region Applicator of the year Finalist 2009, 2010, 2015, 2016
– Canterbury Master Builders ‘Supreme Renovation of the Year” 2012, for Miles Construction
– Special Project Award 2015
– Resene Construction Systems Colour Award 2017
– Resene Construction Systems Upper Southern Region Residential Winner 2019
– Resene Construction Systems House of the Year Winner 2015,16,19
Mobile: 021 221 0282