Totara Coatings Ltd
At Totara Plastered Coatings Ltd we take pride in creating quality work for our clients.
My name is Donald and Lee Dring and my company has been operating for 27 years. We employ 12 staff members and carry out a wide range of external & internal plasterwork and effects.
We enjoy working for some of Wellington’s best builders and have been involved in projects large and small, please view our gallery to see some of our work
My team of skilled craftsmen tackle a wide range of work from complete plaster facade installation and finishing also premium interior plaster finishing, right through to general exterior plastering of landscaping walls, fences and renovations., please check out some of the awards we have won.
We understand, and appreciate the importance accurate installation of our products and services too each and every project. The system installation, and finish right down to the colour on your house is one of the first things that people see so we aim to give you the best finish possible.
We use Rockcote Products as we believe their OnSite Assistance program coupled with their innovative & professional range of products offers the best solution on the market.
We also offer you a full plaster facade warranty on completion of your residence and can carry out maintenance and painting on your property if required.
– Plasterman Workmanship Award 2008
– Commercial Project Award Finalist 2008
– Rockcote Renovation Award Finalist 2010
-Plastering Excellence Award 2012
-Master Plaster of the Year Awarded 2012
-Central Regional Master Plaster of the Year 2012
-Central Regional Commercial Project Award Winner 2012, 2013
-Business Achievement Award 2012, 2013
– Resene Construction Systems Commercial Project Winner 2015
– Resene Construction Systems Special Project Award 2015
– Resene Construction Systems Plastering Excellence Award 2017
– Resene Construction Systems Central Region Commercial Project Winner 2019
– Resene Construction Systems Central Region Residential Project Winner 2019
– Resene Construction Systems Central Region Applicator of the Year Winner 2019